Kaufe den LineScale-3 in der Schweiz und miss die Kraft in deiner Slackline
Das Kraftmessgerät misst mit einer Frequenz von 1280Hz. Die WLL beträgt 30kN und die Messdaten können direkt on-board gespeichert oder per Bluetooth übertragen werden. Gewicht: 520g.
Dieses Dynamometer ist sehr simpel in der Handhabung und kann per USB-3 geladen werden.
The LineScale-3 specs:
• Massive strengh: 30kN WLL, 90kN (official) MBS, tested to 110kN max. until break
• Unique safety: PPE & UIAA certified to 25kN!
• Compact size: 190x90mm, 20mm thin, and super light: only 520g
• Super speed: max. scan rate of 1280Hz for screen, USB, and onboard logs (640Hz optional)
• Flexible connectivity: Bluetooth BLE 5.0 smart phone app w. 10Hz (power save) and 40Hz (BT fast)
• Unmatched smartness: saves up to 50 hours of logs on-board (230 million data points)
• Optional overwrite of oldest onboard log file for infinite logging until manual stop
• Onboard logs download to USB flash drive (auto upload to stick on plug-in)
• 1280Hz high speed live logging via USB connection & included pro software
• Energy saving, high performance 72MHz Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU w. custom designed PCB
• OLED monochrome white graphical display
• Break proof 1.5mm polycarbonate protective screen
• Rechargeable 1600mAh Li-Po battery with up to 50 hours continual operation
• Micro-USB ports for battery charging, PC connection, flash drive log download, and firmware update
• Body milled from one solid block of LY12CZ (high-tensile aviation aluminum)
• Huge cross-load proof attachment eyes w. rounded edges
• IP65 rain & splash water resistant, dust-proof
• Anodized in the LineGrip unique & discrete misty-copper-grey color
• Surface finished with an extra hard, durable, nonreflective satin shot-peen
• Designed with stoke in Germany, manufactured with love in China
• Package Includes: iOS & Android app, Windows pro logging software (still in development), USB cable, firmware-flash adapter, and a grey soft-felt LineScale-Shell
This device is milled out of one solid block of high-tensile aviation aluminum (LY12CZ), giving it a whopping 90kN MBS. In terms of safety this is the best deal you can get. Theres no bolts, screws, rings, pistons or joints that could possibly fail… this is the security of mind you need when leaving the scale in the highline rig while walking it! And because it is so safe, we have it PPE rated so even industrial professionals can use it in their everyday work.
The lineScale-3, with its 90kN MBS, is perfectly suited as a bomber, generously dimensioned, nicely organized anchor/distribution point for your highline or rope-access rig. The large omnidirectional, cross-load proof eyelets can easily accommodate 6-8 strands of 10mm rope from your equalizing anchors, which makes multi connector management an ease.
The lineScale works by the priciple of material micro deformation: Wikipedia – Strain Gauge
The displayed unit (kg, lb, kN) and the auto power off time can easily be selected and saved as preset by the user. You can also define at which speed the logs will be stored to onboard memory (capacity for 2 million data points), which gives you 50 hours of log time @ 10 Hz and 25 minutes of log time @ 1280 Hz.
The LineScale-3 has two operation modes:
1. NET mode, which always shows the true, real load, independent of any potentially set zero (or tare) points.
2. ZERO mode, which shows the offset from the defined “zero” (or tare) load value.
High Tech Power Management
The LineScale will auto power off if no load change is registered for the preset shutoff interval. It was essential for us to assure that the scale does NOT calibrate its sensors to 0 when powered on. Instead it immediately shows the current true load (when in NET mode). This enables you to power on and off manually anytime when you need a load reading. This saves an enormous amount of power and makes your scale go for months without having to recharge.
Of course the device has a low battery warning indicator, but additionally it also displays the voltage reading of the battery pack when powering on, so you can recharge in time. The lineScale also has a low power emergency operation mode that ensures your batteries are not drained without you noticing. When power is in the critical range it will automatically power off after 3 minutes in any case to save power.
The 24Bit pro AD-Converter with dual strain gauge configuration has a resolution of 1kg with a measuring error of ±0.5% (inside the “sweet spot” area of 300kg – 1500kg / 3kN – 15kN, which is 10-50% of maximum load). Please note: Below the “sweet spot” area the measuring error might be up to 2%, especially under 100kg… this device is NOT a precision micro scale!
The sensor scan rate (cycle rate) is 10Hz for power save BT mode, and 40Hz for high BT mode. The max. scan rate is 1280Hz, and data save mode 640Hz for USB connection or the onboard memory logging.
Onboard memory logging
The lineScale-3 is equipped with onboard memory to log 2 million data points. Depending on the selected scan rate, this is sufficient for 25 minutes to 50 hours of log time.
The system will automatically over write the oldest log, which ensures fulltime 100% logging of all load events as long as the lineScale is on and loaded.
Onboard logs can be downloaded via USB.
– Working load limit (WLL): 30 kN
– Minimum breaking strength (MBS): 90 kN
– Sensor scan rate (cycle rate) BT: 40 Hz (25 ms) & 10Hz (100ms)
– Sensor scan rate USB & memory: 1280 Hz (<1ms) & 640Hz (1.5ms)
– Measuring range: -10 % to 110 % WLL
– Weight (incl. battery): 495 g (17 oz)
– Measurements (L x W x T): 190 x 90 x 20 mm
– Size attachment eyes: Radius 30mm D-Shape (ca. 60x40mm)
– Body material: High strain aviation aluminum alloy LY12CZ
– Anodized in discrete misty-copper-grey color
– Display units: kgf / lbf / kN
– Maximum range: 3000 kgf / 6600 lbf / 30 kN
– Display division (resolution): 1 kg / 2 lbf / 0.01 kN
– Measure error: less than ±0.5% (@3kN-15kN)
– Display digit size: ca. 20 mm height
– Display type: backlight monochrome white OLED
– Operating temperature: 0 to +40 °C
– Storage temperature: -20 to +70 °C
– Relative humidity: 10% to 80% RH
– Power: 3.7V 1350mAh USB rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery pack
– Operating endurance: 30+ hours continuous (ca. 20h w. bluetooth enabled)
– Bluetooth 4 interface (w. included smartphone app)
– USB interface (w. included Windows app)
– Protection Class: IP65
Info protection class: Protected against dust, splash water and any type of rain, but not submergible in water!
Approved for operating temps as stated above, but we have tested it at -10°C and found a minor linear deviation of 35kg / 0.35kN only.
This device is NOT a professional analytical device or laboratory/research qualified dynamometer on which to base a single 100% reliability calculation of an unredundant life support system! The lineScale scans the load every 25ms, which might lead to the fact, that an ultra short peak load is missed, such as may occur when doing anchor bolt testing with short slings in factor 2 falls, for instance. It may also lead to slightly reduced reading of a leash fall in a very short highline, because the 25ms reading interval might have occured a few milliseconds before or after the peak load.
Informationen zu Lieferung und Bezahlung
Versandkosten: 10.- CHF
Pauschal, unabhängig der Anzahl Produkte bis 20kg/ <1m Länge
Lieferung in 3 – 4 Tagen – Versand per Schweizer Post
Weitere Infos zum Versand und Rückgaben hier.
Bezahlung per Rechnung – Zahlungsfrist: 20 Tage
Sind noch Fragen? Beratung nötig?
Gerne helfen wir weiter: Kontaktformular
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.